Business environmentCERITA ISLAMI ISLAMI KUMPULAN DOA
Business environment are factors that are beyond the reach of the company that can give rise to an opportunity or a threat.
The business environment is everything that affects the business activity within an organization or enterprise agencies.Business Environmental Factors:
1. Micro-Business Environmentare the actors that are directly related to the environment that affect the company.
2. Macro Environment (general environment)are forces that arise and are beyond the reach and usually regardless of the company's operational situation.
Macro environment consists of:
A. Economic FactorsConsists of:
- The economic cycle
- Symptoms of inflation and deflation
- Monetary policy
- Balance of payments
B. Factors DemographicsConsists of:
- Changes in the population will affect demand
- Changes in the age structure of the population will affect the transfer of product types in accordance with the change of age
- Distribution of income
- The unemployment rate
C. Factors GeographyGeography is also an important factor observed by strategic planners, to determine the opportunities and threats of the company.
D. Factors TechnologyTechnological change had an impact on the development of the company.
E. Factors GovernmentChanges in government policy in various forms of regulation, can represent an opportunity for companies and may also hambata / threat to the company.
F. Social FactorsIs social habits and social values of society, in particular subscription and employees.
G. Political Factors
- The influence that comes from political power
- Differences in ideology